<$Susan Goodwill$>

Monday, April 17, 2006

What Has Six Teeth and an IQ of 65?


Kentucky: Two men tried to pull the front off a cash machine by running a chain from the machine to the bumper of their pickup truck. Instead of pulling the front panel off the machine, though, they pulled the bumper off their truck. Scared, they left the scene and drove home. With the chain still attached to the machine. With their bumper still attached to the chain. With their vehicle's license plate still attached to the bumper.

From the Stupid Criminals' Hall of Shame
Ahhhh, yes. Love the stoopid criminals.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the Fudge fellons.

Btw, I bookmarked your site, and moved it up on the favorites so it doesn't get lost. Saves my day sometimes, just to read, even if I don't comment.

Thursday, April 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gack! I can't believe I misspelled felons. It's past my bedtime! My brain is fried, but not because I've toasted Kitty with a Martini. (grin... and yawn!)

Thursday, April 20, 2006  
Blogger Susan Goodwill said...

Fellons. Maybe it should have the additional "L".
I've always thought the past tense of read should be red and live, the verb, should be liv.
Ah well... Glad to hear you enjoy the blog.

Friday, April 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember back when "Crimestoppers" and the like were growing in popularity. You know the deal: they reenact the crime and play it during the evening news with that "if you have any information on this call 'lock-U-up'" or something like that.

Well, it seems that after a gas station in Shreveport, LA, was held up they shot one of these reenactments.

The morning after the segment aired, the crook walked into a local precinct and gave himself up. When asked why, he said, "When I saw that you had me dead-to-rights on film, I figured I ought to turn myself in."

The officers happily complied.

Saturday, April 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home