<$Susan Goodwill$>

Wednesday, June 21, 2006


A patient broke wind while having surgery and set fire to his genitals. The 30 year old man was having a mole removed from his bottom with an electric knife when his attack of flatulence was ignited by a spark. His genitals, which were soaked in surgical spirits, caught fire. The man, who is suing the hospital, said: "When I woke up, my penis and scrotum were burning like hell. Besides the pain, I can't have sex with my wife." Surgeons at the hospital in Kjellerups said: "It was an unfortunate accident."


Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother-in-law sets flatulence on fire all the time. Might explain why he doesn't have any kids.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And thus a new punchline to the question, "do you smoke after sex?" is born.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home