<$Susan Goodwill$>

Monday, March 27, 2006

Not Writing and Oprah




I've been Not Writing over at EBaum's world http://www.ebaumsworld.com/ . While I was Not Writing, I scarfed a couple pictures: Oprah before and after. I feel a little guilty because We Love Oprah, but mostly I plain ol' feel better because I look more like the before than the after today.

And speaking of Not Writing, I am meeting with a lot of mental resistance about the current book I am working on. So far here on March 27, I've played spider solitaire, gone out to eat, ahem, Blogged, surfed EBaum's world (check out the tacky tee shirts), checked my horoscope, and surfed about a gazillion other websites.

Annie Lamott says just tell yourself you'll write enough of your story to fit in a one inch frame. Going back to work NOW. Well, going to work, not back to.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home