<$Susan Goodwill$>

Thursday, August 10, 2006

BrigaDOOM Cover Art


Midnight Ink is known for their excellent cover art. I think that this one--for Sue Ann Jaffarian's Too Big To Miss-- won an award. Excellent graphic, isn't it???
Well, I can't show you yet, but I just saw the final cover design for BrigaDOOM, and I must say--it is gorgeous!!
I can't wait to see what the artist they've chosen for my cover--whose work is fabulous by the way -- does with the design. I mean, the basic composition-- the one the art department at Midnight Ink rendered-- is so cool, I would've been happy just with that. Then when you look at the artist's work-- well--- you can see it will be even more gorgeous when she gets through with it. I'm not allowed to show you the artist yet either. All very hush-hush, dontcha know???
Okay-- enough gushing. You can view more Midnight Ink Books here: www.midnightinkbooks.com


Hopefully in the next month or so, I can show you guys the final BrigaDOOM product. I am so excited I can't stand it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cover looks great. I look forward to seeing it larger than a postage stamp ;).

Keep us posted.

Friday, August 11, 2006  
Blogger Susan Goodwill said...

Yeah, Dennis, that one is cool. Not mine, but you get the gist.
Midnight Ink does cool covers. When mine comes out, I will post it. Here. There. Everywhere. Ev-er-y WHERE!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home