<$Susan Goodwill$>

Monday, September 25, 2006

Cover for BrigaDOOM!


Here it is folks!! The final cover art for the first book in the Kate London Mystery Series: BrigaDOOM!
I have to admit, I am thrilled with this book cover.
My publisher, Midnight Ink, www.midnightinkbooks.com did a fabulous job focusing on the atmosphere of the book.
Their cover designer and the illustrator they hired really dialed-in on the elements that convey this book as a fun ride and a little off beat, and of course that our amateur sleuth, Kate London, is
not your average gumshoe.
March will be here sooner than we think.
The galley proofs are on their way any day.
I even have a publicist now!
Stay tuned.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Lovely! I truly cannot wait till it is out on the shelves.

Monday, September 25, 2006  
Blogger Susan Goodwill said...

You and me both.

Monday, September 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cockatiel likes the cover. He jumped off my shoulder and pecked the screen when it came up. In his world, that's a good sign.

-rick

Tuesday, September 26, 2006  
Blogger Susan Goodwill said...

Tell your cockatiel I said thanks.

Perhaps birds are in charge of cover art as cats are in charge of manuscript acquisition, like we learned in that story you posted on the wrw list:
http://www.meganlindholm.com/Famous%20Writer.html

As a dog owner, I want to know, what do the dogs get to approve??

Tuesday, September 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think dogs are responsible for blurbs. Of course, I could be wrong. A lot of blurbs sound like the bleating of nanny goats.

-rick

Tuesday, September 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home