<$Susan Goodwill$>

Thursday, August 31, 2006

When One Face is Enough


Some things do not translate well into needlework.
This is one of them.
Oy. The knitting craze has us all by the yarn balls.

This weekend, I'm off in the shoemobile for yet another cross Michigan transit. The lakefront cottages where I will be staying are about sixty years old and made of log and knotty pine. They're funky, rustic, and fabulous. The refrigerators may be older than the cottages. They have those round corners, you know.
I will be visiting the Cherry Bowl Drive-In--running movies and popping corn since 1953. See you soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from the Wisconsin side of Lake Michigan. Enjoying the cabin in the woods and trying not to work.

Friday, September 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I don't knit. But I do wish I could be hanging out in some cabin by the lake.

Sigh... Oh well. I do get to live in a fabulous, but small house with a winter view of the mountains, or a small portion of it. The trees are already starting to change color. Yay!

Monday, September 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home