<$Susan Goodwill$>

Wednesday, February 07, 2007



I am mostly recovered from my marathon month of January finishing Little Shop of Murders. I think it's going to be a fun read.I can't wait for my publisher's feedback on revision suggestions.

We've kicked around some cover art ideas for the new book, and it's exciting to picture it as real.

And BrigaDOOM! About three weeks until we see it in the stores! I am beside myself with excitement.

Meanwhile, I have turned my hat around, and I'm on my way for the promotional part of the process. This will be a real learning curve, but then everything about writing and publishing seems to be that way.
Plus I'm percolating on the next book, my fingers are getting itchy to start.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot *wait* till it's in stores. The thrill of buying a copy is going to be a real high!

Sunday, February 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home