<$Susan Goodwill$>

Friday, August 11, 2006

I'll drive...



I'll be traveling this weekend to Ludington, Michigan. If you're not familiar with Michigan, take your left hand and look at it palm down, fingers together. This is Michigan's Lower Peninsula where most folks in Michigan live.

I will be going somewhere around the top knuckle of the pinky finger. It should be gr-eat weather in Michigan.

Maybe I'll take the shoe-mobile...but it will be a casual, camping and beaching it type weekend. This shoe is all wrong.

Does it come in a Birkenstock? Maybe a clog?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gawd! Love the shoe car. No clog, no birks...you must take this one! Seriously, what the heck is it?

I've only ever done the right hand, palm up for my portable Michigan map. Then you can use the left hand, palm up, thumb up for the UP. Did I tell you that I'm from Michigan?

Barbara
(I'll let you guess who)

Monday, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Susan Goodwill said...

Heehee. Hi Barbara! No, I did not know that. I am from Pennsylvania originally. I have always been "directionally challenged." It took me decades just to get my thumb facing the right way. Now you expect me to add the Upper Peninsula?!?
The shoemobile is top secret and may be used in later capers. Therefore it is one of those things whose source I must NOT DIVULGE.
Bwah-hah-hah!!!
One of these days I'll put a real picture up here. I do not look like a theatre curtain, honest folks. I'm just behind it...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home