<$Susan Goodwill$>

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My Office


I thought it might be fun to show what my office looks like. It's messy, I know, but trust me, it's never even this neat! I shoved all the crap out of the way so you get the 'as good as it gets' shot.
And you may notice-- a REAL LIFE copy of BrigaDOOM strategically placed on my keyboard. I saw it in stores this week. What an absolute thrill to see your book on the shelf in a bookstore. As my friend Elizabeth says, you can hold the product of your creativity in your hands.
If you are a writer and have a shot of your 'writerly nook' please send it. I'll post it here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi SUsan,
Congratu;lations! How absolutely thrilling that you are being published. It is so coincidental, I live on Masceday Lsake as well and just picked up a book I started fifteen years ago, then stopped because "life got in the way"! Now, with you as a role model, I feel energized. THank you and good luck. I will look forwa4d to reading the finished product, your book.

Maybe if mine gets shaped up a bit I could coerce you to read and give an homest appraisal.

Susan Woodrow 248 760 1818 zsazsaqq@hotmail.com

Sunday, March 04, 2007  
Blogger Susan Goodwill said...

Good luck, Susan! You can always find me here on the blog. Check the writing tips in the archives-- the month of November-- National Novel Writing Month, is full of them.
Susan G.

Sunday, March 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the book, I love the book, I am so happy. Oh, and I got over that hesitancy thing. Editing and writing are on a whole new level again. *Love* that when that happes! It's like a whole new writing world opens up. You mean *that* is the blue sky? Never knew...

Be well, be happy, keep writing. I cannot wait till the next one!

Mab

Thursday, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Susan Goodwill said...

Thanks, Maria.
And it's always a good thing when the sky opens up. I had an aha moment this morning about Sweeney Dead while I was walking the dogs uder a china blue semi-arctic sky. The mercury read 14 F at the time.
A literal and figurative blue sky moment.

Thursday, March 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home