<$Susan Goodwill$>

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Collage

Okay. Some writers think creating a collage for a book in progress is silly. All I know is that on some level it helps me connect those pesky right and left brain functions. This is the collage for my book in progress--Little Shop of Murders.
It will make no sense to anyone but me, I just thought I'd share.
Off in the shoemobile again today for a reconnaissance mission to west coast of Michigan where the Kate London Mysteries are set. (And to celebrate my birthday!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting collage. I've thought about doing it in the past, but never got around to it. But after seeing yours, I might change my mind and try one.

Oh, and Happy Birthday, then.

Dennis

Sunday, September 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

I raise my glass and celebrate that you are in the world.

Monday, September 18, 2006  
Blogger Susan Goodwill said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. The collage thing can be done in a more portable version with just clipped pictures on an 8x11 page. I like the dollar store finds and fiber board for a more 3-d effect in my collages. I'll tell you what, I think they'd be good for workshop talks or book signings, too!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home