<$Susan Goodwill$>

Monday, July 20, 2009

Update


It's been a while...First an update on Agnes: she was last seen scooting under my mouse-sitter's fridge during a cage cleaning incident. My friend swears he heard a faint little mousey voice yell, "Live free or die!"
As his house is older and has been declared a D-Con free zone, she is believed to be happy, healthy, and thriving.
Now, on to me: I am working on a new series!
It is fun and intriguing and I am excited to see where it leads. It is a little more serious than the Kate London books, but not overly so.
Kate and Kitty are still alive and well and waiting on the sidelines.

Susan
PS Thanks to Eeek Mail for the image.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muzz05 said...

Hi, I don't know if you remember me, I was a bookseller at Borders in Auburn Hills, MY name is Heather. I actually do reviews for indie authors now. Have reviewed your books on goodreads and amazon. We talked a bit about your books, which i loved.(especially aunt Kitty. Hope all is well with you and I hope you will be writing another Kate London book.

Thursday, August 09, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home