<$Susan Goodwill$>

Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Devil's Pitchfork


I walked into Borders Sunday and found BrigaDOOM displayed on the "New in Paperback" table. What a feeling!
I almost had to be sedated.
In other book news:
If you like intelligient, scientific thrillers, you should take a look at The Devil's Pitchfork, by Mark Terry.
Here's an excerpt from one of Mark's Amazon reviewers:
Quick witted, willful, but somehow vulnerable, Stillwater is Jack Ryan before he lost a step. Rooting for him in his high stakes race against time is easy; anticipating his reactions to each successive shock and surprise is great fun.
Marks' second book, The Serpent's Kiss, comes out in July.
Happy reading.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did introduce yourself and make the booksellers love you and offer to sign the copies they had in stock, right?

The Devil's Pitchfork is amazing. And I like The Serpent's Kiss even better, probably because of the Detroit setting. And I'm in love with Derek.

Barbara

Thursday, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Susan Goodwill said...

Ahh, Grasshopper,
As far as the Borders experience, you know that I did! Not only that, they ordered more and the clerk bought a copy, then I traveled to the next Borders and they moved me to "new in paperback" table and I signed stock there.
And Aunt Agatha's in Ann Arbor and Mystery Lovers in Pittsburgh are both carrying it now.

Mark Terry is a very clever man. I have read his short stories and admired them from afar for quite some time. I will be buying Devil's Pitchfork this week.

Susan

Thursday, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

Blush, blush, blush.

Thursday, March 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home