<$Susan Goodwill$>

Monday, March 26, 2007

Booksigning and Atlantis Rising




This weekend I stopped in at my local Barnes & Noble and got my first glimpse of the publicity for my booksigning. Posters of the book cover for BrigaDOOM and my picture adorned the big plate glass windows, and a display table loaded with books and flyers graced the table by the row of cash registers.
It was so exciting to see! I wish I had brought my camera so I could share this. I'll snap a picture at the signing.
It really was one of those moments where it hit me. I am living out my dream!
For those of you local to the Detroit area, the signing is next Saturday, March 31st, 2:00PM-4:00 PM at the Bloomfield Hills Barnes & Noble, 15 Mile and Telegraph.
And speaking of living the dream, I chatted with a friend last night who, get this, hit the bestseller lists this week! As in USA Today, BookScan, B&N. Alyssa Day AKA Alesia Holliday has hit with her break-out paranormal romance "Atlantis Rising." And it's a series.
Congratulations Alyssa!!!





3 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa Day said...

OOH!! I wish I were closer to Detroit!! Have a wonderful time at your first signing!
hugs,
alesia/alyssa

Monday, March 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better take pictures so that those of us living out the dream vicariously get an emotional boost to the system.

Congrats and well deserved.

-rickb
The only rule: writers write! Everything else is a guideline.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007  
Blogger Susan Goodwill said...

Thanks. I will get a picture and post it if at all possible.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home