<$Susan Goodwill$>

Saturday, March 31, 2007

My First Signing


March 31st, 2007
Today is my very first booksigning! If you happen to be in southeast Michigan and in the area, please pop in to the Birmingham/Bloomfield Barnes & Noble at Fifteen Mile and Telegraph Roads between two and four today. I'll be signing BrigaDOOM and would love to see friendly faces.
Booksigning tip from years of sales: Stand, make eye contact, have a fifteen second speech to answer the question, "What's your book about?" Tell your visitor what your story is about, then hand them the book and chat more about it, or let them read the back cover if they like. Let them hold your book, but talk as long as they want if you have no line. They can read later, they came to talk to you.
I'm excited. I'll post later about how things went!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, how'd it go? I bet you were brilliant and sold out the store!

Barbara

Monday, April 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home