<$Susan Goodwill$>

Saturday, April 07, 2007

My First Bestseller List

I posted this over on my Amazon plog, but I thought I'd cross post it over here.
I received news of a redletter first yesterday: I made my first Bestseller List!
Susan Goodwill's debut book in the Kate London Mystery Series, BrigaDOOM, has made the March, 2007 bestseller list at Mystery Lovers Bookshop .

Mystery Lovers Bookshop is one of the largest specialty mystery book stores in the country and has been in business for seventeen years. Located in Oakmont, PA, Mystery Lovers sponsors the annual Festival of Mystery, now in its twelth year.
The Festival will take place Monday, May 7, 2007.

I know it's not the NYT, but it IS a group of avid mystery readers and true lovers of the genre, so I am totally flattered. And I will be at the Festival May 7, with bells on. (Or at least good boots.)
COMING UP SOON: BrigaDOOM is on the move. Tune in next week for more...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This still makes me dance in happiness!

Monday, April 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A trip of one thousand miles starts with the first step.

Who would have thought you'd take it with such happy feet so soon.

Congrats on being on the best seller's list.

Monday, April 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on making the Best Seller List! This is FABULOUS! Susan, as a fellow Jack of All Trades, I think you've found your true calling! You're becoming a Master before my very eyes. How exciting! I couldn't be happier for you!

Sunday, April 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home